Monday, September 29, 2014

Free Online Bible Study Available

--> Add to Technorati Favorites Many years ago I participated in World Bible School as a teacher. We enrolled anyone interested in a correspondence course, which was conducted through the mail. It was very successful but it could be overwhelming and very time consuming for the teacher.
For me personally it turned into some wonderful experiences in foreign lands, as some of us went to meet WBS students and teach them face to face. My long time love of Dominica and the people of that island grew out of those trips. When I relocated to the congregation where I now serve I left behind my involvement in the correspondence course.

But recently I was introduced to the more modern opportunities that are presented by World Bible School online. I found that the methods used with web students is very easy and not nearly as time consuming or overwhelming as the old methods. You can sign up to teach or to study in mere minutes. The courses can be done at your own pace and in your own home. There is no cost whatsoever. I am very excited about the possibilities of spreading the Gospel via this method.

If you would like to enroll as a student you can go to LCTruth.worldbibleschool.org. God Bless.

No comments: