Thursday, May 29, 2008

Three S's for Two Weeks!

My wife sprang a surprise on me this evening. We were out walking the dog, having a pleasant conversation, when she announced that we are going to try a two week experiment. She said during the week days we will do away with three S's. No Sweets, No Snacks, and No Seconds.

I think she is trying to tell me something. I am not sure what that something. Being caught off guard, I agreed. I hope this two week experiment doesn't kill me!


Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith








Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Laura Odom said...

Ouch! That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea - maybe Kevin and I should do that. :) Good luck!

Family Fun and Faith said...

Glad to hear from you Laura, I hope this suggestion from my bride does not ruin a wonderful relationship!

Anonymous said...

So, how's it going? Carl & I have been on that plan for a few months now and surprisingly enough, I haven't died. :O)

We did have pizza for dinner last Saturday (our first "cheat" meal) and I have to say, we both enjoyed every bite! Next cheat? Probably about a month from now -- vacation!!

Daesha said...

Hows the ban on the 3 S's going?