Sunday, July 6, 2008

Off To Dominica!!!!!!!!!

I leave for Dominica tomorrow. For the twenty fifth year in a row, I will be part of a team doing mission work on the island. I love the place, it is unsurpassed in natural beauty. The mountains and waterfalls are spectacular. And the people are warm and friendly and receptive to the message of God’s love and mercy.

This year will be a bit different for me. I will be going to a new village, after having worked the past 19 years in one place. We will be on the opposite side of the island this time, the Caribbean coast rather than the Atlantic. It is the “dry” side or the island, a bit hotter, and fewer breezes. We will be working with a different missionary, so there will likely be a few mix ups and snags. But I know we will meet some great new people and come home with some wonderful stories to tell. And probably a few pictures to share as well.


See you in two weeks!




Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith








Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: