Monday, February 25, 2008

Six Word Memoir Meme--Or A Short Sermon?


While I was sunning on the Lido deck of the Carnival VIctory, I was tagged by Pinhole to play along, so I left the cruise ship and flew straight home to work on this post!

Here are the meme rules:

1. Write your own six word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.

3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post, if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

4. Tag five more blogs with links.

5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!


I have been using the tag "Live well, learn much, laugh often" on one of my blogs and on my weekly bulletin article for quite a while, but I thought for the game I should do something else. In next thought of "Take Me Out To The Ballgame", but it has all those copyright things to consider. I decided a better one for me is, (and I would recommend it for everyone):

Standing at the Cross, looking up!


I will check around to see if the meme has played itself out, or if I know five more who have not yet been taggged.

Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith








Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely appropriate.

Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

Excellent memoir, FF&F, and as Pinhole said, very appropriate!

Anonymous said...

Perfect! :O)

bookbabie said...

Love it! So glad you played, enjoyed your blog:)