Thursday, February 14, 2008

Description of A Church Staff!

Yesterday as I was cleaning out my desk when I found an old yellowed sheet of paper with a description of a church office staff . Here it is.

Pulpit Minister: able to leap tall buildings in a single bound; more powerful than a locomotive; faster than a speeding bullet; walks on water.

Associate Minister: able to leap short buildings in a single bound; powerful as a switch engine; just as fast as a speeding bullet; walks on water if the sea is calm.

Education Minister: Leaps short buildings with a running start; almost as powerful as a switch engine; faster than a speeding BB; walks on water if he knows where the stumps are.

Youth Minister: bumps into buildings; powerful as a 10 speed bicycle; faster than a speeding ping-pong ball; is afraid of water.

Secretary: leaps buildings to walk under them; kicks locomotives off the track; it's a speeding bullets in her teeth; freezes water with a single glance.


Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith








Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You could probably apply this list to almost any hierarchy. Great stuff.

Unknown said...

I hope everything is going well. When you have time, if you choose, you've been tagged for a new meme over at my place.

silken said...

I've tagged you in a new meme if you want to join in: I've posted my six word memoir here: http://silken-didyouknow.blogspot.com/2008/02/did-you-know-i-could-sum-up-my-life-in.html