Monday, March 31, 2008

Another Anniversary!!!!!!!

Forty one years ago the most beautiful girl God ever made became my bride! She was breathtaking. I was smitten the first time I met her and I can hardly believe to this day that she chose me to be her mate and companion.

We have had a good and happy marriage, mostly because she is so patient and considerate. We made pretty babies that are great blessings to us. We have a comfortable home and an encouraging congregation. We have had good health, seen lots of the world. We have laughed and cried and learned a lot.

I am most blessed among men! Thank you, Lord!



Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith








Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

WRITING MOMMY said...

Congratulations! Here's wishing you many more such wonderful days. :)

Family Fun and Faith said...

Thanks writing mommy, we've started toward number forty two!