Monday, December 22, 2008

The Senses

God must have meant for man to enjoy himself in this worldnot for him to be miserable. Think of the sensitivity that we have to all the things about us. So musch that is taken for granted or overlooked daily was meant for our happiness. We should be more aware of such blessings as the sound of leaves rustling in the breeze, or the smell of a rose, or the sight of a sunset, the taste of a fresh strawberry, of the gentle feeling of a baby's caress.

I am glad my God gave me these senses. It makes this world bearable as I look forward to the next.

Genesis 1:31 "And God saw everything that he made, and behold, it was very good."

Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith




Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you sense the sincerity in this wish for a very Merry Christmas.

Family Fun and Faith said...

Thank you, Pin. I am touched!