Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where Would You Live If?

Did you ever fantasize about how you would spend the money if you inherited a fortune or won the lottery? Usually a fancy home is part of that fantasy for me. So when I found the website for Sovereign Buckhead in Atlanta, I found one of the places I would spend my windfall!

Sovereign’s Buckhead condos offer the exclusivity of being one of only 82 residents, all on floors 28 and above. There are no more than five residences on each floor, and the floor plans are determined by the position of the homes. The views are magnificent and the amenities that are indeed the things of which dreams are made!
My verbal descriptions can hardly do justice to the glamor of the castles in the sky. But you can check it out and see for yourself.



Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: