Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Stroll Through Minsk

A couple of years ago I was blessed to be able to make a trip to Belarus to do some humanitarian aid and share my faith with those that asked questions on the subject. We provided quite a number of children's vitamins and peanut butter to the national Special Olympics organization there.

Our trip was to the capitol city of Belarus. Minsk was surprisingly pretty to me, I enjoyed walking along the streets there. You can take a stroll through the city by checking out this you tube entry.





Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith








Add to Technorati Favorites

5 comments:

Malcolm R. Campbell said...

Great video. What's the significance of the horse?

Nice music to go with it.

Thanks for sharing your trip.

Malcolm

Anonymous said...

Nice, FF&F,and the calming music and little break is just what I needed. Ahhh...

Family Fun and Faith said...

SUNSINGER the horse statue is one of several bronzes outside the huge market. I thought it was interesting, and I have used it elsewhere. People some time think it is a real horse

Elizabeth, I thought the little video and the music were a pleasant few minutes.

Thanks both of you.

hifidel said...

I left a long comment earlier, but it isn't showing up.
Sigh... I am too jetlagged to redo it. :-)
I have, though, tagged you

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tour! Nice little two and a half minute vacation!