Saturday, January 26, 2008

Odd News Clips

Do you enjoy quirky news stories. When I see one I usually just shake my head and wonder how such things get put on the air as though it is news. But the fact that I stop to watch and shake my head probably answers the question of why it was aired.

In fact I sometimes to to the web site called the News Room to find interesting or funny stories to post on my blog. Check out the one below for the amusement. And if you would like to embed it on your web site or blog, just click on the embed button to receive the code. It is free and it can add some fun to your posts!





Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith








Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm beginning to think all news is odd.

Family Fun and Faith said...

Ain't it the truth!