Thursday, January 3, 2008

An Auspicious Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been honored by the illustrious Pinhole with a ROAR award. One of the obligations as a ROAR winner is to share three writing tips and then name five other bloggers I deem worthy of the ROAR.


1. Write about things that you really interest you, not about things you think others will appreciate.

2. Be succinct.

3. Enjoy the process as well as the finished product.


Now to get the really good tips, check with these ROAR award winning bloggers:

Silken--the down to earth mom and wife who is far more talented a writer than she realizes!

Inklings--knows the craft and is always fun to read!

Sharon Hurley Hall--this lady is one of the most helpful and skillful writers in blogdom!

Sire--especially if you want to be up on the latest way to make money with your blog!

Trick Falls--novelist, blogger and southern gentleman!





Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith








Add to Technorati Favorites

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent choices, all!

Merry Monteleone said...

FF&F,

Is there something wrong with communati or is it with my computer? I haven't been able to get back on the site since that comment I left you around New Year.

silken said...

all right, finally got it posted...thanks

as I also tagged you with the award:

http://silken-didyouknow.blogspot.com/2008/01/did-you-know-i-received-roar-award.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks, FF&F... and good tips!

I posted mine here.

hifidel said...

I've tagged you for the zodiac meme, if you get a chance to do that.