Friday, January 16, 2009

New Prayer Corner Blog!

I recently posted a piece about the prayer walk several of us took on New Year’s Day. I posted the same item on my blog at Blogevolve.com. That is a community blog site that has a comfortable feel, small town feel.


One of the comments I received from the post was that perhaps I should begin a prayer ministry in that blog village. After giving it some thought, I decided to give that a try, but not on my FFF blog there. So I started a new blog on the site called Prayer Corner . I made an offer to post prayers in response to requests I might receive. The reaction has been cordial, and a few requests have been made. I figured it would not hurt to make the site known to those who might read my blog here.


The downside to the situation is that in order to post a request there, you would have to be signed up on the site. So I set up a new email account for someone that might want to have a prayer offered, whether posted on the site, or offered in private. That email address is prayercorner@ymail.com.



Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: