Friday, January 16, 2009

Timid Investor!

I am not a very adventurous investor, probably because I have so little understanding of stock trading and how the market works. I do not feel that I can afford to risk what little I have in something I do not comprehend with clarity. So I have just stuck with a steady investment in a quality mutual fund for many years.

But I have good friends that kid me frequently because I am not participating in online trading. All three of them spend a little time each day monitoring the business pages and market trends. They connect with their online brokers and make trades regularly. They have done very well, better than me, with their investments. But part of their enjoyment comes in having so much control over their financial decisions and their future!



Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: