Friday, January 23, 2009

One Really Tough Week!

We have had better weeks! Last Saturday I got a call that a friend and fellow Christian had passed away. Then on Sunday morning we got word that another of our members had lost his battle with illness. Tuesday morning I received another call to announce that one of our shut-in members had passed away after several year of deteriorating health. I have prepared had three funerals this week.

Add to that information that on Monday afternoon that the doctors told my wife’s mother that they cannot do anything more to overcome a series of health problems for her. Her body is failing from leukemia, renal failure, pneumonia and a bladder infection. This afternoon she was moved to hospice care, where she will be made comfortable as she finishes her journey.



Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith




Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Daesha said...

We're praying for your family. May God bless you and your wife with peace.

Family Fun and Faith said...

Thanks very much, Daesha!

Unknown said...

Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and your family, and hoping the weeks to come are kinder to you all.

Anonymous said...

I just came from Stacey's page where I learned that your mother-in-law has been released from her pain and has passed on. You and yours are in my prayers always, but especially now.
Beth