Monday, March 2, 2009

Any John Wayne Fans Here? (100/10 Writing Challenge)

Do you like a good writing challenge? This one calls for the post to be exactly 100 words, but the words must be from only 10 letters of the alphabet. Here is my entry:
When I was in Junior High, I watched Western movies most weekends. John Wayne was a favorite in any role he would play. Any film with Wayne would work for me. He was a hero of huge proportions, whipping lawbreakers and making peace with Indians when war was a major possibility. In my judgment, John Wayne was wonderful performer, and he was a major presence in my world. He was a proud American who projected justice as well as making life fun for audiences around the world! I hope his many films play forever!

Anyone here a John Wayne fan?



Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: