Sunday, March 8, 2009

Too old to Spring Forward!

This setting the clock forward an hour in the spring time usually has not bothered me, so that makes me think that the reason I don't like it this year is that I am getting old. This weekend I was the speaker at a men's retreat at a camp about three hours drive north of here. I spoke once Friday night and three times on Saturday. I got home last night in time to set the clocks forward. This morning I went to the office at 6:15, as I usually do on Sunday. I taught a Bible class, preached, then conducted a class for our 4th through the 6th graders. My wife and I do this program every third year for 12 weeks. We eat lunch then work and play together till 2:30. I have a meeting with our elders a 4 then preached again at 6. I got home a few minutes before 8. I am tired.

I think I am too old to "Spring forward."



Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith




Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Daesha said...

I think I am too old, too. Maybe we should revolt.

hifidel said...

Hey! I am able to access your blog from here, at least for now. That is a nice surprise.

I've noticed jetlag getting to be harder and harder to deal with when I travel now. Would this be sending the same message?

Family Fun and Faith said...

Daesha, yes, I think revolt is the right idea, but I ma too tired to do anything so strenuous!

HiFidel, I am not sure if jet lag gets harder as you age, I was already old before I experienced it!