Monday, March 16, 2009

No Malls for Me!

I have never enjoyed shopping at the malls or department stores. So I have truly appreciated the opportunity to avoid those places by doing my shopping online. As a minister, we are expected at all the baby showers, so we can find unique baby gifts for lower prices than at specialty shops in our area.

And of course Christmas and birthday shopping for the grandkids is much simpler online than fighting the crowds and finding something that has not been picked over. I like to get gifts that will last a long time, even though the kids prefer toys & games. One of my favorite things to give is books, especially titles that I loved as a kid. Fortunately my grandkids have a love of books, too!



Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: