Thursday, November 8, 2007

Family Plan at the Y




This past summer my grandsons, who are six and seven, began jogging with a coach from the local high school. He told me that the little one has an ability to run that needs to be encouraged and developed. Since August I have been running with the boys, a mile in our neighborhood, two or three times a week.

In late October the YMCA opened a branch in our neighborhood. We signed up as a family, primarily so the boys could play in the sports leagues they offer. But I have been also going to the fitness center. A trainer set me up on a circuit that I have now done 11 times, lifting a total of over 48,000 pounds!

I next want to learn to play pickle ball. I hear it is a blast.


Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: