Thursday, November 8, 2007

My First You Tube Video--A Quick Trip to Dominica

I bought a new Mac laptop a month ago, and have finally explored a bit of the iphoto capabilities. I made my first little video. It is a few of my pictures from my most recent visit to Dominica. Dominica is located in the Caribbean, between the French Islands of Guadaloupe and Martinique. It is a beautiful place, but not as developed as some of the more easily accessed islands. Let me know what you think!







Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith



Add to Technorati Favorites

7 comments:

hifidel said...

Nice video, ff&f! It's fun to be a Mac user, isn't it?

Family Fun and Faith said...

I am learning a lot of new tricks and it is fun.

Unknown said...

Semi-civilized jungle...looks like the best of both worlds. And a nice little musical accompaniment, too.

(Not to burst your bubble, but the same thing can be accomplished relatively easy on a PC, nowadays, also.)

Family Fun and Faith said...

Hi Randy, my daughter the mac user would reply that the pc id catching up to the mac, but I am so unsophisticated as to hardly know the difference.

Dominica is a great paradox

Sire said...

Well done, and you added a music soundtrack as well. Great first effort.

Family Fun and Faith said...

Thanks for the visit, Sire. The music was automatically added by the iphoto program.

Anonymous said...

This is very great work! You should be very proud over how well it turned out. Great stuff!

www.MarcusLangford.com
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here