Friday, November 16, 2007

Receiving and Bestowing The NICE AWARD!

I have had The Nice Award bestowed on me today by my dear virtual friend, Inklings. She said so many nice things, I am sure I will go back to reread it from time to time when I am not feeling good.

My assignment now is to present a nice award to a deserving blogger. I could have chosen anyone of a dozen or so virtual friends that have been especially nice, but is easy and a joy to name Sharon Hurley, aka wahmwriter, Hall.

I first met Sharon in the WritingUp.com neighborhood and I count her as a tremendous neighbor. Sharon is one of the most successful bloggers and freelance writers in cyberspace. Very few bloggers are more ready to share and encourage others than Sharon. And what she shares is highly significant because she is so very knowledgeable. Sharon works hard to make the community of man a better place.


SHH has made a wonderful impact on those with whom she has come in contact, and I for one am glad to present her with this nice award! She is free to pass it along on any of her blogs, and link back to keep the Nice Award moving along.


Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith



Add to Technorati Favorites

5 comments:

Sharon Hurley Hall said...

Thanks so much, FFF. I have passed on the award on Get Paid To Write Online, though I couldn't think of just one person to give it to. And, for the record, I think you're nice, too. :)

Family Fun and Faith said...

Sharon, I remember a line from an old MASH episode, "It's nice to be nice to the nice."

silken said...

congrats on your "nice" award! :)

SHH is a good one to pass this on to. she is always so ready to share what she has learned!

Unknown said...

You're nice? Wow! Who'da thunk?

Congratulations.

hifidel said...

Congrats on your award, ff&f. And great call to pass it on to Sharon — one of the nicest!