Saturday, November 3, 2007

Family Fun Faith as a Domain of its Own

I began blogging about two years ago at the encouragement of my middle daughter. She had found a blog site that was a fun community called writing up. It is now defunct, but she and my first born and I have continued to blog in several different sites, but today is the first time I have blogged on a paid domain with my favorite blog identity, Family Fun & Faith.

I will likely make this my primary blog focus over the foreseeable future, though I will still show up in the old neighborhoods, to stay in touch with old friends.

8 comments:

hifidel said...

Nice site, ff&f! Congrats on the new home. I think you'll like having your own place.

Family Fun and Faith said...

Thanks for the visit, I hope to make it a place you'll want to come often.

silken said...

I think I don't understand...this is the site? how does it have it's own domain if it is hosted by blogspot?

Family Fun and Faith said...

for a small fee, you can get almost anything!

Merry Monteleone said...

Congratulations on the new digs!!! Egads, I just cleaned out my blogroll - shall I keep the communati one, or this one... perhaps both until you're more comfortable here.

Nice to see you on my side of blogland, though, I hope it's a smashing success.

Family Fun and Faith said...

Thanks Merry, I am not sure what I think is going to happen at communati, maybe it will rock along and be fine. But I am not sure so I wanted to have a place of my own. I will try to do a better job of dropping by your place, now that I am in the neighborhood more often than just to make a buck.

Unknown said...

Good luck, drifting with the rest of us on the blogging sea. Careful, the water's a little salty.

Family Fun and Faith said...

It does feel a little like being adrift, as I don't have any idea where this is going to carry me, but it seems I won't be alone.