Monday, November 12, 2007

More Births Than Any Other Week!

I was a bit surprised today to learn that this week is the week that more babies are born in America than any other week. Track back on the calendar to nine months ago, and you will find Valentine's day! Some how I missed in by biology classes that chocolate and gold or diamonds had any connection to conception. Silly me.

By the way, I want to wish my wife and one of my grandsons a happy birthday. They both will be celebrating on Wednesday, the 14th!


Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith



Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

Merry Monteleone said...

Funny, my boys were born in early May - they are five days (and two years) apart...

Track back nine months and you'll find my husband's birthday... maybe I should start buying him ties.

Say happy birthday for me.

Family Fun and Faith said...

Funny how that happens, merry.

I will pass along your regards!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday wishes to everyone.

Thank goodness for those Hallmark moments.

Family Fun and Faith said...

Thanks for the wishes Pin. I like to create my own greeting cards on Print Artist, but they are not nearly as creative as those you have done.