Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My New Favorite Commercial!!!

I watch a lot of television and find most commercials to mindless. But I just saw one that made me laugh out loud. It is by Quiznos. It depicts a beautiful young woman sitting on a park bench. She was watching another woman, rather plain, eating a sandwich. She is very jealous of the lady with the sandwich, we hear her thoughts, "That should be me." Then she speaks vehemently to the plain Jane, "I hate you!"

The lady looks up with a surprised look and a smile spreads across her face and she responds to the Beauty, "Wow, really?"


Now that is a commercial with which most of us can relate!




Subscribe to Family Fun & Faith



Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like the makings of a good sermon on 'envy'.

Family Fun and Faith said...

I am sure I will use it as an illustration!